Ireland will enhance its reputation as a recognised centre of excellence for innovation and development in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and chemical supply, thereby becoming the location of choice for the launch of new products.
BioPharmaChem Ireland will influence, support and represent the sector in realising its ambition by bringing together all relevant stakeholders in the State, namely: industry, the government, the research community and the public at large to effectively communicate the unique attractiveness of Ireland as a leading location for the supply and development of pharmaceutical products.
Our Goals are to
- Influence and support an environment that encourages the continued growth and development of the biopharma and chemical sector
- Increase awareness on the unique attractiveness of Ireland as a leading location for the supply and development of pharmaceutical products
- Develop, propose and support national strategy, policies and solutions to policies
- Provide services, support and information which will add value to the businesses of our members
- Support job creation and retention of professional industry capacity and skills
- Molecules Make a Difference 2015.pdf (3,881Kb)